Our Wedding Pictures

Friday, July 3, 2009

One week and counting

Holy crap! I can't believe that I'm getting married in 1 week! I'm not sure if I should be excited or nervous. I think I'm a little of both. I'm going out shopping today for some of the last little details. I guess not all of them are little. Jay has put off trying on clothes until just now, the turd. He says it's becuase he wanted to loose as much weight as he could before the wedding. And he's done a better job of it than I have. He made a goal about a year and a half ago to get into shape and he has lost a total of 75 pounds! I'm so proud of him. I'm sure he's actually lost more body fat than that because he's been lifting weights and putting on muscle too. Now if only I could get that motivated. Maybe someday. I am proud to say that I offically hit the -10 mark about a week ago. I know it doesn't seem like too much, but that first 10 pounds sure feels like a mile stone for me :) Well, I guess I better get my shopping done while the day is still young. Wish me luck and I hope I don't forget anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassidy's Birthday Party

Followers