Our Wedding Pictures

Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally

Well, after over a year, I finally finished the Twilight series last night. Loved all the books. I got stuck on New Moon for a while, definatly started out as my least favorite by far but ended pretty good. Kind of sad that they are over now. I guess I will have to do what the rest of my weird family has done and start on them again. I have a hard time reading books more than once, but I think I could give it a try. Now I just need to own them all so I don't have to keep borrowing Jessica's.

8 comments:

  1. WOOT! GO JANCEY! NOW YOU HAVE TO READ THE HOST!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya, that's what it's called. Do you have a copy of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet, gonna have to borrow it from you.. been meaning to ask you, how do you make the little hearts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, I guess just pick it up whenever you get down here.
    And how do i make the hearts? Im just supper talented! ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, glad to be of service! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♫la ♫la ♫la HAHAHAHAHAHA☺

    ReplyDelete

Cassidy's Birthday Party

Followers