Our Wedding Pictures

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My wedding day list of thank you's!

Well, the wedding came and went in such a blur. Seemed like it would take forever for it to get here then all of a sudden it was over. Quick thank you's to send out. Thank you to Sammie for doing my hair. Thank you to Naida for making my cake. Thank you to Marcie for being my maid of honor. Thank you to my Mom for making my boys look so handsome. Thank you to Nedra for making my girls look so beautiful. Thank you to Maryanne for making the most beautiful flower girl dresses. And thank you to EVERYONE for helping out with all the small details that a bride pays such close attention to on her wedding day that no one else ever notices or remembers! :D Oh! And of course, thank you to Marcie and Jen for being my photographers. I love all the pictures. They turned out so great! I hope everyone enjoys the slide show that I put together. Thank you to everyone that showed up and to those that couldn't but were there in spirit. I love you all so much. Thank you for being part of the most wonderful day of my life. I still can't believe that I'm married to the most wonderful man and my bestest friend. Thank you thank you thank you everyone. I really can't thank you enough.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap finaly! You said you were going to post this yesterday! Anyway im glad your wedding went good! I dont really like that picture of me in your slideshow though.....ew.=p

    ReplyDelete

Cassidy's Birthday Party

Followers